Valley to Valley Senior Care Center provides a variety of services to assist in caring for your senior family member. Scholarship funds are available to assist those in need.
- Day activities
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Continence Care Assistance
- ADLS Assistance (eating, hygiene, dressing, bathroom care, etc.)
- Exercise and recreational activities, outings, crafts, special events, etc.
- Medication Administration
- Medical Monitoring
- Daytime family respite
- Assist with walker or other aid appliances as needed
- Transportation to and from facility
- assist with transport (during care hours)
Fees are charged for each day or half-day the client is with us. Half-day fee = $40 (4 hours or less).
Full day = $60 (over 4 hours).
Fees include: breakfast and/or lunch, snacks, activities, and supplies. Special outings or events may require an additional fee. Permissions will need to be provided by the client’s caregiver.
✔ We are recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association as “Leaders in Dementia Care”
✔ Certified by the State of Colorado as “Specialized Care Facility” being able to care for those that need socialization to those with heart issues, dementia or Alzheimer’s.
✔ Listed with the Better Business Bureau with no complaints in 7 years.
✔ Listed with the Secretary of State “Colorado” as a recognized charitable Organization.
✔ All donations are tax deductable.